SNHBA membership is an investment in your business and your future.
Give your business the added drive that’s essential to success in today’s economy. Become part of the Southern Nevada Home Builders Association.
Benefits of Membership
Increase Your Impact
- Do elected officials know you’re here?
- Do they know what their votes do to your business and family?
- Can you spend months lobbying in Carson City or hundreds of hours at monthly county and city hearings?
SNHBA does all this for you.
Know More About Market Trends
- Automatic membership in National Association of Home Builders
- Access to breaking local and national market trends and statistics
- Updated news about the association and the industry
- Monthly Membership Networking Meetings
- Golf Tournaments—Spring and Fall
- Special Events—Installation, Turn the Tables Night, and Builder Breakfast Meetings
Committees Working On Your Behalf
- Community Planning and Infrastructure
- Land Use
- Sales and Marketing
SOME ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
There are numerous benefits for members of the Southern Nevada Home Builders Association, including discounts on many products and services, and direct access to the top companies in the residential construction industry. Start saving now!
- Home Builders Research Inc., offers new members 50% off the first-year subscription to one of 7 products, such as the Las Vegas Land Report or the Weekly Traffic/Sales Watch
- Builder members get free, online listings of new homes and information about their
new communities thanks to the partnership with Builders Digital Experience (the BDX)
- Popular networking meetings and events bring together Builders and Associates
- Educational seminars sharpen skills
- Benefits of membership in the National Association of Home Builders Click here to view NAHB’s benefits
- Full-time State lobbyists and local government liaisons protect your
business interests from burdensome, costly additional regulations
Committee participation gets you a seat at the table
Sponsorship opportunities get your message out