Building Departments and Other Agencies Update
SNHBA is working on getting as much information as possible from each municipality’s Building Departments. All information is indefinite, and we will continue to update everyone once we confirm with each jurisdiction.
- Nevada’s United Roadmap to Recovery – Download
- CARES Act Guide – Download
- Residential Standards and Protocols – Download
- Residential Standards and Protocols (editable) – Download
- Residential Standards and Protocols Spanish – Download
- COVID-19 Questionnaire – Download
- COVID-19 Questionnaire Spanish – Download
- Health-Assessment-Form – Download
- Health Assessment Form Spanish – Download
What We Are Doing:
While SNHBA’s office is temporarily closed, SNHBA staff will continue to be accessible to members as usual. Please continue to reach out to SNHBA staff as you would during standard business operations. The association is fully functioning and operational.
For our upcoming committee meetings, we will be providing conference call-in options so that we can stay in touch while maintaining CDC regulations.
In regard to upcoming events, we have decided to reschedule the following due to the CDC’s recommendation to postpone events with 10 or more people.
- Bowling Night – Previously scheduled for 3/19
- PWB Golden Knights Night – Previously scheduled for 3/21
- Young Professionals Graduation Luncheon – Previously scheduled for 3/27
- Young Professionals Leadership Class – Previously scheduled for 3/27
- Marijuana and the Workplace – Previously scheduled for 4/8
- Young Professionals Night at Sky Zone – Previously scheduled for 4/15
- PWB Wine Pull – CANCELLED
- Spring Builders Golf Classic – Rescheduled for 11/6
We will continue monitoring COVID-19 and the CDC’s recommendations and reschedule these events when it is safe to do so.
What You Can Do:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other people.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough. It is recommended that you cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your bent elbow.
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, be sure to seek medical care early.
You can follow the Coronavirus on the World Health Organization’s website at www.who.int. You can also find more information from OSHA about Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 here.